Trusted by Intelligence Community, Army, Law Enforcement Agencies, Large Integrator Contractors
In today's world, efficient intelligence tools and real-time information is crucial
Today's defense and security organizations are up against all sorts of growing threats, including traditional menaces like civil conflicts, nuclear and chemical arms, weapons of mass destruction and terrorism; but also newer threats such as cyber-attacks, cross-border piracy, narcotics trade and natural disasters due to climate change. As a result, now more than ever, they need the most efficient intelligence tools possible.
However, as their need for real-time information for quick decision making increases, they face huge challenges in terms of data collection and usage:
- Exponential amounts of information to be collected and processed (social media, rise of User Generated Content)
- Variety of sources and formats (text, audio, video, image)
- Multiple languages and lack of linguistic skills and expertise, especially in Middle Eastern languages
How SYSTRAN helps
Deployed in HQ or on the field, SYSTRAN solutions help defense and security organizations improve multilingual information retrieval and usage while streamlining interoperability and collaboration.
Intelligence success requires the ability to deal with growing amounts of multilingual content. SYSTRAN solutions can be integrated into any Information Retrieval (IR) or communication systems to facilitate multilingual Information Retrieval and Document Exploitation (DOCEX).
Success of international defense and security cooperation relies on effective communication and coordination. SYSTRAN facilitates communication in the context of cross-border investigations, or inter-allied military missions.
SYSTRAN Pure Neural® Server is the only comprehensive solution able to meet the full range of translation needs of defense organizations. It offers 55 languages in more than 140 language pairs and other language can be built on demand.
Some of our customers: NATO, Europol, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community, French Ministry of Defense, French Ministry of Justice, French Ministry of the lnterior, Swedish Armed Forces…
SYSTRAN Solutions for U.S. Government
The US Government has begun embracing the value of AI technology for every day government functions. For any government agency that deals with foreign languages, Neural Machine Translation is becoming a necessary tool. This latest evolution of machine translation is helping agencies to:
- Extract and analyze foreign language content for intelligence purposes.
- Communicate via chat and email with constituents in the language of their choice.
- Increase the productivity of government linguists.
- Publish English content in other languages in compliance with Executive Order 13166.
SYSTRAN is a pure play machine translation company. Unlike other machine translation providers, our focus is on customizing the solution best suited for specific government use cases.
The variables we pay special attention to are:
- Domains: Most generic engines do not translate in the specific jargon of government clients. SYSTRAN has specialized data models, in-house linguistic expertise, and partnerships that meet government needs.
- Languages: Outside of our current offering of 150+ language pairs, we have the expertise to create new language pairs for less commonly used languages.
- Data Security: Our on-premise offering is designed for government environments with sensitive data.
- IT Architecture: SYSTRAN products are scalable to meet your required throughput level, and to connect with other tools on government platforms.
As a trusted partner of the US Government since the Cold War, SYSTRAN understands the nuances of government missions. In fact, SYSTRAN continues to work with our first US Air Force client to this day – 50+ years later. The secret to this success is client collaboration to keep in front of technological, geopolitical, and linguistic changes.
SYSTRAN offers commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) machine translation software and services through SYSTRAN’s Federal GSA Schedule. Contract Number: GS-35F-0364V.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of SYSTRAN’s GSA Schedule catalogue.
Other Governments sales: email@example.com.