Pre-Installation Procedure for Additional Modules (features and Languages Pairs)
This pre-installation procedure describes how to install a second product in addition to an existing installation.
- Right-click on SYSTRAN server icon indicated by blue “S” in the system tray located at lower right corner of the Windows screen, and select Options. If the SYSTRAN Server icon is not visible, run SYSTRAN Toolbar or SYSTRAN Translation Project Manager to launch the server.
- In the Global Options dialog, select License tab.
- Press “Add License” button and add the new serial number.
- Close all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…) and SYSTRAN applications including the SYSTRAN Server. To close SYSTRAN Server, simply right-click on the SYSTRAN server icon and select “Exit”.
- Run the installation for the new language. A dialog with selections “Modify”, “Repair”, or “Remove” will appear. Select “Modify” and proceed.
- In the dialog with list of available languages displayed, put a check mark on new languages to install.
- Complete the installation and reboot the computer.