SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 Overview
A comprehensive solution to meet the full range of enterprise language translation needs
SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 is the only comprehensive solution able to meet the full range of translation needs on an enterprise scale. As the first product powered by SYSTRAN's hybrid machine translation (MT) engine, it combines the best attributes of rule-based and statistical machine translation. The net result is SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 meets corporate expectations for quality, cost-effectiveness and productivity.
Used by companies worldwide to meet the growing demand for quick and accurate translations, SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 translates all types of documents and files including manuals, procedures, reports, product and support information, content applications, websites, and all written text formats.
Easy to deploy on a corporate intranet or extranet, SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 increases enterprise collaboration and meets the translation needs of all employees. It supports unlimited user access, millions of translations per day, and seamlessly integrates with any business application and document workflow to help enterprises handle day-to-day multilingual challenges in content management, eCommerce, customer support, business intelligence, knowledge management, eDiscovery, and all other business practices.
SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 helps turn multilingual information into reusable knowledge, a key to succeeding in today's global market.
SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 helps in-house and freelance translators produce more consistent translations and increase productivity to reduce the total cost of translation and localization projects.
SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 is available in three editions — Workgroup, Standard and Global — suited for the business needs of small, midsized, and larger platforms.
SYSTRAN's new Hybrid technology is the foundation of SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7. It combines the best attributes of rule-based and statistical machine translation. SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 offers the predictability and language consistency of rule-based MT with the fluency and flexibility of statistical MT. This technologies merger sharply decreases the amount of data required to train the software, and also reduces the size of the statistical models while maintaining high performance.
What's new in SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7?
- First product powered by SYSTRAN's new hybrid machine translation (MT) engine
- Corporate users can independently train Enterprise Server 7 to specific domains or business objectives to improve translation quality
- Millions of the latest new words, terms and expressions were added to the SYSTRAN Main Dictionary to improve language coverage and quality
New Tools & Features
- SYSTRAN Training Server lets users independently train Enterprise Server 7 to the domain or subject of their content
- SYSTRAN Corpus Manager helps users acquire, manage and store parallel texts and language assets such as dictionaries and translation memories
- Reuse of existing translation memory and dictionary files (import / export of TMX and TBX files)
- Rich user interfaces for text and URL translation
- Many more…
- SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 Language Pairs
- SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 7 Requirements
- SYSTRAN Enterprise Sales Contact Form